5 DIGIT OPTICAL HAND TACHOMETER
|9801.001 - 5 digit optical |
Digitaker 9801.001 is a microcomputer based digital tachometer for rotational speed measurements, particularly suitable in application where a phisical contact with the moving part cannot be obtained and braking force cannot be applied. Digitaker has a measuring range of 2.0 to 100,000 r.p.m. with automatic decimal point selection in order to ensure a high degree of accuracy. Digitaker is provided with an auxiliary input for an optional external sensor. By inserting the 8830.001 contact sensor, linear speed measurements can be made.
|Technical features |
Readout: 5 digit ultrabright Led displays
Accuracy: ±0.1 r.p.m. up to 999.9 r.p.m. - ±0.005% from 1,000 to 100,000 r.p.m.
Power supply: 4 batteries UM3 1.5V
Operating temperature: from 0 a 45ºC
Measuring range: from 2.0 to 100,000 r.p.m.
Measuring period: Each rotation from 2.0 a 60.0 r.p.m. - 1 second from 60.0 to 100,000 r.p.m.
Standard accessories: plastic case for tachometer and sensors - set of 5 reflective adhesive strips
|Rotation speed measurement |
- Apply a reflective strip on the rotating part.
- Point optical head towards the strip.
- Press the Measure push-botton.
- Releasing the push-button, the measured value is held in memory.
Linear speed measurement
- Insert 8830.01 contact sensor (optional) connector into the external connector input of the tachometer.
- Select through the SEL push-button the desired measuring unit (m/min).
8830.001 Contact sensor
8810.001 Optical sensor
8810.010 Proximity switch