- 5 digit contact
Digitaker 9802.001 is a microcomputer based digital
tachometer for rotation and feed speed measurements by
means of a hard rubber contactor placed on the outlet
spindle of the device itself.
Digitaker has a measuring range from 0.2 to 30,000
r.p.m. with automatic decimal point selection in order
to ensure a high degree of reading accuracy. A
calibrated rubber wheel is provided for linear speed
measurements directly in m/min or feet/min.
Digitaker is provided with an auxiliary imput for
optional external sensor fitting.
Readout: 5 digit ultrabright Led
±0.1 r.p.m. up to 999.9 r.p.m. - ±0.005% from 1,000 to
Power supply: 4 batteries UM3
Operating temperature: from 0
Measuring range: from 2.0 to 30,000 r.p.m.
period: 1 second
Standard accessories: plastic case
for tachometer and sensors - set of 7 hard rubber tips. Rubber
wheel to measure m/min and feet/min.
- Contact the tachometer tip to the shaft center of the
- Press the Measure push-botton.
- Releasing the push-button, the measured value is held
Linear speed measurement
- Apply the hard rubber wheel to the tachometer outlet
- Select through the SEL push-button the desired
measuring unit (m/min).
Optional sensors 8830.001 Contact